Healthcare-suitable multimode fibers and POFs
LEONI develops and produces a wide range of fiber optic cables made from glass (single mode and multimode), plastic (POF), plastic clad fibers (PCF) and large-core fibers (silica/silica). All fibers can be relied upon to transmit data at high rates over distances long and short in EMC-secure, robust, compact and lightweight configurations and are also available in radiation-resistant versions.
LEONI can manufacture different cable designs for you, from central core cables to breakout cables with all fiber types and specific inner and outer jacketing materials, customised according to your needs.
- low noise and electromagnetic compatibility (EMC)
- high-voltage capability
- high flexibility, resistant to abrasion, flexion and torsion and suitable for use in drag chains
- resistant to tensile and compression forces
- lightweight and compact
- resistant to oil and chemicals
- wipe-clean disinfection
- skin-friendly and biocompatible according to USP Class VI and DIN ISO 10993
- UL- and CSA-certified