Flexible cables and cable assemblies for ultrasound
Ultrasound cables are subject to high requirements in terms of image resolution and mobility. Our cables and cable systems present new possibilities for user-friendly flexibility and miniaturisation. On the one hand, they boast very good EMC properties as well as a high degree of flexibility and, on the other hand, a small diameter and a long cable life.
Our ultrasound cables are not off-the-shelf goods, but are rather made to customer specifications in small quantities.
- low noise
- outstanding EMC properties
- pin-to-pin pre-assembled
- reduced outer diameter thanks to miniaturised single coax elements with an outer diameter of up to 0.3 mm
- highly flexible ePTFE outer jacket
- biocompatible pursuant to USP Class VI and DIN ISO 10993
- autoclavable with up to 1000 cycles
- UL and CSA certified