Hotmelt- and injection moulding of thermoplastics, thermoplastic elastomeres and liquid silicone rubber (LSR)
LEONI offers a wide range of cables with moulded plugs, grommets and y-splitters. These are produced in line with individual design requirements and protect electronic components and connections from external mechanical and chemical influences.
Depending on the intended use and volumes, we manufacture using a hotmelt- or injection moulding process of thermoplastics, thermoplastic elastomeres and liquid silicone rubber (LSR).
How you benefit:
- Customer-specific and application-optimised connectors and grommets in line with individual design requirements
- Secure and long-lasting connection of your product functions in line with electrical and mechanical interference, compliance with VDE standards, AWM styles and UL-approved components
- Fast, simple and secure installation thanks to connection-ready cables with connectors that cannot be confused and fixed cable laying points
- A single development and system partner with a product value chain that is unique in the cable industry
- Fast availability of small, medium and large batches