Medical miniature cables and systems
LEONI develops and manufactures individual miniature cables for medical applications that place high demands on the level of miniaturisation. Using a special ePTFE wrapping technology LEONI miniature cables offer excellent data and signal transmission allied to extreme mechanical robustness. Miniaturised individual coaxial cables can be produced with a diameter up to 0.3 mm and are produced under cleanroom conditions.
LEONI miniature cables are developed in accordance with your requirements and can also be purchased as ready-to-connect system solutions if required.
- extremely lightweight and space-saving
- low noise and electromagnetic compatibility (EMC)
- low attenuation and constant impedance
- high flexibility, resistant to abrasion, flexion and torsion and suitable for use in drag chains
- resistant to oil and chemicals
- wipe-clean disinfection
- skin-friendly and biocompatible according to USP Class VI and DIN ISO 10993 (Medical Grade Material)
- UL- and CSA-certified