On January 21, 2022, the LEONI Business Group Industrial Solutions was acquired by BizLink Holding Inc.. This also includes our business activities in the market Healthcare.
This website [hosted at leoni.com] remains available until 21 July 2022.
Our business will continue as usual under a new name. You will be able to reach your contact persons as usual using the contact details you are familiar with.
Medical miniature cables and systems
We develop and manufacture individual miniature cables for medical applications that place high demands on the level of miniaturisation. Using a special ePTFE wrapping technology our miniature cables offer excellent data and signal transmission allied to extreme mechanical robustness. Miniaturised individual coaxial cables can be produced with a diameter up to 0.3 mm and are produced under cleanroom conditions.
Our miniature cables are developed in accordance with your requirements and can also be purchased as ready-to-connect system solutions if required.
- extremely lightweight and space-saving
- low noise and electromagnetic compatibility (EMC)
- low attenuation and constant impedance
- high flexibility, resistant to abrasion, flexion and torsion and suitable for use in drag chains
- resistant to oil and chemicals
- wipe-clean disinfection
- skin-friendly and biocompatible according to USP Class VI and DIN ISO 10993 (Medical Grade Material)
- UL- and CSA-certified