Medical image transmission with coaxial cables
Standardised and customised coaxial, multicoaxial and high-frequency cables from LEONI are characterised by their small dimensions and can transmit data and signals in various frequency ranges without interference.
They have excellent electromagnetic shielding and feature a uniform foaming of the dielectric. One of LEONI’s specialities is skin-foam-skin extrusion.
- low noise, electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) and antimagnetic shielding
- high-voltage capability
- high flexibility, resistant to abrasion, flexion and torsion and suitable for use in drag chains
- resistant to tensile and compression forces
- lightweight and compact
- resistant to oil and chemicals
- wipe-clean disinfection
- skin-friendly and biocompatible according to USP Class VI and DIN ISO 10993
- UL- and CSA-certified