On January 21, 2022, the LEONI Business Group Industrial Solutions was acquired by BizLink Holding Inc.. This also includes our business activities in the market Healthcare.
This website [hosted at leoni.com] remains available until 21 July 2022.
Our business will continue as usual under a new name. You will be able to reach your contact persons as usual using the contact details you are familiar with.
Our production technologies in cable assembly:
Our extensive expertise, the training and qualifications of our employees and the equipment installed at our production facilities worldwide enable us to offer different joining techniques for the secure assembly of our cables:
- Cutting, including stripping, as well as in-phase cutting and laser stripping
- Soldering, including induction, reflow and hot bar soldering
- Ultrasonic welding
- Casting using hotmelt technology
- Encapsulation using injection moulding technology
- Assembly of optical silica fibers, glass fibers, plastic fibers, plastic-coated fibers and fiber bundles
- Assembly of high-voltage cables
- Moulding of liquid silicone rubber (LSR)
The structure, shielding and materials used are of decisive importance for the mechanical and electric properties of a cable. Our extensive fleet of machines in our worldwide production facilities enable the production of a broad range of production processes for finishing our cables. As well as small external diameters, the requirements of your application are also taken into account.
In addition to
- the extrusion of all thermoplastic extrudable plastics and special materials developed in our own materials research facility,
- stranding with a defined slope and position of the wires,
- wrapping with different shielding materials,
- wire spinning with spiral-shaped wires and wires installed in parallel and
- braiding to ensure precisely defined solidity
we also offer special shielding, foaming and wrapping technologies: